Indestructible Paints Ltd are looking for an experienced spray painter with an aerospace background
The general purpose of this position is to apply solvent and water based products to customers components and sample panels whilst ensuring that all company guidelines are met. In addition, the position requires an applicant who is accustomed to and able to confidently read and interpret customer specifications. We are looking for someone who is a good communicator, conscientious and a quick learner.
Duties and Responsibilities
The essential duties and responsibilities are listed below. Other duties may be assigned.
- • Interpret job requests from both customers and internally
- • Coordinate and complete coatings in an efficient manner and within assigned timelines
- • Notify supervisor of any materials and/or equipment required to ensure completion of job tasks
- • Interact with colleagues in a team environment, as well as with supervisor
- • Follow all safety rules, keep work area clean and comply with all Environmental Health and Safety Policies
- • Ensure customer quality assurance standards are met
- • Any other duties as assigned such as special projects
- • Undertake training as required by the company both internally and externally
- • Be prepared to visit customers to offer technical assistance in the UK and abroad if required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities.
- • Knowledge of equipment and tools required to perform job function.
- • Ability to learn, follow and perform required recordkeeping of Quality policies, procedures and checklists.
- • Perform and prioritize multiple tasks with attention to details.
- • Ability to read, write and communicate in English at a proficient level.
- • Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- • Must understand the importance of wearing and caring for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including but not limited to steel toed boots, eye protection, hearing protection, gloves, respirators, and protective suits.
Closing date for all applications is: Monday 18th June 2018Back to all news